Content on this website has been prepared by InterGlobe Enterprises Private Limited ("InterGlobe") for informational purpose only. Transmission of the content contained herein and receipt thereof, is not intended to create or constitute formation of any contractual relationship.
The information contained in this website is general in nature, which may or may not reflect the most recent developments; accordingly, information on this website is not promised or guaranteed to be updated. InterGlobe makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of InterGlobe. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
In our endeavour to make content interesting and relevant, InterGlobe Enterprises (“InterGlobe”) may refer to secondary sources of information. InterGlobe does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information and expressly disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, whatsoever relating to the information. All users are responsible for assessing the relevance and accuracy of the contents of our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn). InterGlobe will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information. Please bear in mind that there is no way to guarantee data security and privacy in a public network. So, for your own protection, please do not publish any private contact or account – related information, or other confidential information such as log-in data and passwords on our pages.
Our Social Media channels feature logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) that are the property of or are licensed to InterGlobe and/or its group companies. Nothing contained on these pages should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark without written permission of InterGlobe or any third party who owns the Mark. InterGlobe is not responsible for user-generated content or for direct/ indirect links to other websites. The people who use our social media are subject to underlying rights and responsibilities. We reserve the right to delete or report content that contains:
- insults, verbal attacks or degrading statements
- incitement to break laws, e.g. content which encourages crime, is unsuitable for minors, or infringes personal rights, copyright laws or the data privacy of third parties
- incitement to hatred, or racist, obscene, discriminatory or pornographic content
- incorrect, fraudulent, misleading or other dubious content which does not foster fair and open dialogue
- irrelevant comments, external links and spam
- commercial or private offers/advertisements for goods, websites and services
- names and contact details of our employees; private information such as bank account or contact information
- viruses, Trojan horses, links to external websites, or other content, which could potentially hamper the performance of our social media channels